Akash Ambani, one of the young entrepreneur and the younger son of Global businessmen Mr. Mukesh Ambani is now planning to bring one virtual currency- JioCoin.
The value of crypto currencies is increasing rapidly is increasing rapidly. In the beginning of 2017, the aggregate value of all digital currencies combined equaled just $17.7 billion. Fast forward to this year, the combined market capitalization of the nearly 1,400 investable crypto currencies is now almost $836 billion. And, it looks like Reliance Jio doesn’t want to miss the boat.
According to a report published by Mint, Reliance plans to hire some young professionals to work on blockchain technology. Blockchain technology is a decentralized digital ledger in which transactions made in crypto currencies are recorded chronologically and publicly.
- Jio Coin can be used in supply chain management logistics. Loyalty points could altogether be based on JioCoin
- The company could deploy smart contracts and use it in supply chain management logistics.
- The company plans to hire 50 young professionals with an average age of 25 years for Akash Ambani to lead.
- JIO Coin ICO may be release in Mid February of 2018 and could be priced around 1USD.
- However, the project is said to still be in the proposal stage. More updates are expected in coming days.
By: A Dash |email@example.com