Reliance Big TV announced to Provide Free Set-Top Box, HD Channels for One Year to its customers. According to Vijender Singh director of Reliance Big TV “Reliance Big TV is going to mark the beginning of a new dawn in the way Indians have been accessing entertainment on their TV sets” . Supporting the Digital India mission this offer comes to market earlier Jio started similar kind of an revolutionary idea of free unlimited voice and data plans and it becomes one of the best plans in history of telecomm. Following the same path the Big Tv announced the offer ”Entertainment ka Big Boss’ .SO if you planning to buy this plans then these following five things you need to know.
- The latest offer provides plethora of pay channels free for one year including HD channels and up to 500 FTA channels free of cost for five years.
- Reliance Digital TV is among the smaller players in India’s direct-to-home TV market. Launched by Anil Ambani-owned Reliance Communications in 2008 and bought over by Veecon Media and Television in November 2017, it has just a 2% share of the 65.31 million DTH TV subscribers across the country.
- As part of the limited-time offer, which begins today (March 01), subscribers who pre-book a set-top-box and the outdoor satellite dish and pay Rs1,999 will have access to around 500 free-to-air channels for five years, and access to paid HD channels for a year.
- The second year onwards, subscribers will have to pay Rs300 a month to recharge their HD channels for two years.
- The company says deliveries will commence after 30 days from the date of booking.
Businessinfy.com has been following this news from its begging and its official confirmed now so it’s will be a great opportunity to the all TV viewers in India to have a setup box and private Tv channels.
Follow www.businessinfy.com/blog for more updates